Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Priceless Drop from the Ocean of Time


There are several reasons why that one moment will remain etched in my being for as long as there IS my being…


- That one moment was the culmination of 7 months and 15 days of


Tears

Laughters

Uncertainties

Promises

Faithlessness

Trust

Impossibilities

Hopes

Sleeplessness

Dreams

Goosebumps

Fights

Plans

&

Waits


- That one moment, irrespective of the winter, my cheeks could give my hands as much warmth as they needed and more.


- That one moment came after a little symbolic search which led me to my precious gift – the very gift that guided me through the search.


- That one moment, I was the one searching, and I was the one who was found.


- That one moment, my heart melted to see that I was not the most nervous partaker of that one moment.


- That one moment, I wished that time would tick no more and that that one moment would stretch into infinity.


- That one moment was a once-in-a-lifetime… although few get lucky enough to have it even that once.


- That one moment gave meaning to everything behind me that until that one moment, had seemed totally pointless.


- That one moment, nothing went wrong.


- That one moment, nothing could have gone wrong.


- That one moment was the celebration of the impossible-made-possible.


There are several reasons why that one moment will remain etched in my being for as long as there IS my being… However, there is only one reason why I WANT it to…


Because in that one moment, I hugged You… and You hugged me back.

No comments: